Instagram update - worth checking it out
Instagram has just rolled out a new feature - you can now add up to 10 photos and video in one post.
To get the update, you might need to reinstall the app (we did). Then, when you want to upload to your Instagram feed:
1. Click to add a photo/video
2. Click on 'select multiple'
3. Tap or hold to change the order
4. Add filters if you want
5. You can like or comment on each photo just like Facebook
6. When you now see the blue buttons on the bottom of an image appear this means you can scroll to see all the images/video.
We'll be working on it for Life in Danderyd tomorrow (www.instagram.com/LifeinDanderyd). How will you use it for your business? Let us know so we can check it out when you have!
Comments are closed.